All customers should consult with their doctor before using this device
PROHIBITED: Do not use while pregnant. Wait 2 months after childbirth or 3 months after a C-section.
Do not use if you have a pacemaker or any kind of heart ailment.
Do not use if you have cancer, epilepsy, or suffer from febrile illnesses.
If you have any health questions or concerns please consult with your doctor.
How does EMS work?
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology harnesses the natural signals sent from the brain to the muscles, using low-frequency pulses to stimulate abs, biceps and buttocks. These natural signals exercise muscles in steady, rhythmic cycles of contraction and relaxation.
How to Operate
ON/INC (Power On/Increase the pulse)
OFF/DEC (Power Off/Decrease the pulse)
PROGRAM (Program/Mode Toggle)
- Press “Power On” (ON).
- Increase intensity (INC) with repeated clicks.
- Press PROGRAM to select 6 different modes (A-F).
- Decrease intensity (DEC) with repeated clicks.
- Press “Power Off” (OFF).
- Battery cover in rear of device slides open. Insert 2 AAA batteries.
How to Use Gel Pad
- Before use, wash body part where adhesive gel pads will be applied.
- Peel vinyl covers off to expose adhesive gel pads.
- Attach exposed adhesive gel pads to the target part of your body (arms, legs, waist, buttocks, etc.).
- Do not throw away vinyl covers. You will need them to protect gel pads after use or gel pads will dry out and become damaged. 1. Before application to body, be sure power is OFF to avoid shock. 2. Do not touch exposed gel pad or it may become damaged.
- Remove device from case.
- Always use lowest intensity setting when you begin.
- Attach gel pads to the target body part or parts.
- Press “Power On” (ON) to begin the session.
- Press PROGRAM to select mode.
- Adjust intensity by pressing “Increase” (INC) or “Decrease” (DEC).
- 10-15 minutes of use per session.
- Press “Power Off” (OFF) to end session.
- For best results, use lowest frequency setting for first 10-15-minute session, once a day
- Slowly increase intensity as you acclimate.
- Wait 30-minutes after eating before use.
- Turn OFF after use.
- Separate adhesive gel pads from main machine.
- Do not throw away vinyl covers. You will need them to protect gel pads after use or gel pads will dry out and become damaged.
- After use, wipe pads with cleaning cloth and dry completely.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place. Humidity, dust, moisture and/or heat will damage the device.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not touch the battery terminal when hands are wet or moist.
- Remove batteries from machines for long periods of non-use.
If you have additional questions please contact our support team via email email@example.com